- Coordinate with Laura to choose the day, time and place for your party.
- Invite friends from a Facebook or email invite Laura sets up for you.
Provide refreshments for the party or organize others to bring something. Will it be Happy Hour? Coffee and Conversation? Or Wine Time? Whatever you decide would be most fun for your group.
- Provide Laura with your Top 3 parenting struggles or questions.
- As the hostess, pay nothing for having your parenting questions (finally!) answered.
- Enjoy the time spent with fellow parents and friends!
- Earn one free hour of One on One Parent Coaching
- Earn 20% off Courageous Aim Coaching Packages, Workshops or other coaching services for every party booked off of your party.
- Accept the invitation!
- Complete the RSVP that will give Laura information about your family and situation.
- Provide Laura with your Top 3 parenting struggles or questions (this can be anonymous).
- Come to the party ready to socialize, have fun and throw in your two-cents to the discussion when you feel like it. (No pressure here!)
- Make a $35 ($50 for couples) payment prior to the party, either online or by check. (This is the ONLY fee that you will pay - there is no jewelry or kitchen products to buy - promise!)
Before and During the Party, Laura will:
- Provide the hostess with the support she needs in hosting the party, including creating invitations and answering any questions.
- Review all RSVP's and create a system for bringing up parent's questions while keeping the topics fairly anonymous and general. The goal is to ensure that every guest feels comfortable and walks away with answers to their specific questions.
- Show up on time and ready to give tons of information and thoughts to consider regarding your questions about behaviors, relationship, communication and anything else that comes up in parenting.
- Provide guests with handouts that will help remind them of some of the action steps/processes we commonly discuss during coaching parties.
- Parents of Teens
- Moms Only
- Dads Only
- Couples Only
- Parenting Special Needs
- Single Moms & Dads
- Grandparents Only
- Parenting Large Families
Parent Coaching Parties are meant for ALL people who care for and love kids of all ages. It gives people a chance to come together and realize they are not alone in these struggles. Whether it's meltdowns, homework battles, disrespect, not listening, kids with anxiety, or just about anything else under the sun - there are so many of the rest of us that struggle in the same way.
Here's what other parents have to say about their Parent Coaching Parties!
"I had a great time at our parent coaching party. Laura is amazing and just has a way of making you feel comfortable. It was great to talk and work with other Moms in a casual setting and bounce ideas off each other. Laura had a wealth of knowledge and ideas for each of us at the party. Many of them being easy take aways that we could try on that same day with our kids. I loved this experience and felt that Laura gave easy discipline ideas for "real world" lives. She is very down to earth with her approach and I left the party feeling informed and empowered in my parenting. I would definitely attend another party like this." -- Jennifer S.
"Meeting with Laura and some friends was a great time to get my questions answered. Laura made the group setting comfortable so I could open up about some of my parenting struggles. It was nice to hear the other Mom's questions and struggles as well, because we all know, parenthood isn't always easy, and talking about it made me feel like I wasn't alone. We talked through it with Laura and really found out how we can strengthen our parenting skills by what to do or how to go about it differently. I would recommend Laura to any parent who is struggling and needs a little guidance." -- Stacie B.
"The parent coaching night was a blast. I got lots of tips (that actually worked) in a guilt free and fun environment with friends. Laura was a real professional with real answers...but she is a real mom too and she gets it. She respects your parenting goals and helps you think outside the box and see things the way your kids see them." -- Sara O.
"Thank you for encouraging me to be a better parent. Thank you for equipping me with the tools needed to succeed and giving me a tribe of moms that I can lean on. Parenting hasn't been the easiest thing for me, and doesn't come as natural as I expected, but because of services like yours I am confident in the direction we are taking our kiddos." -- Crystal A.